MDTCP Intake Specialist - Part Time
The Multidisciplinary Team Coordination Program (MCTCP) Intake Specialist (Part-Time position) will review case intakes to determine recommendation of intervention and services with the MDT. This position will progress, categorize, and document cases to receive coordination from the MDTCP Coordinator or MDTCP Supervisor.
- High school diploma required; some college or Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) abilities preferred.
- Two years related work experience, including working with families at risk preferred.
- High level of organization and communication.
- Position requires the successful completion of background checks, including criminal and CPS clearance.
To apply, email resume and cover letter detailing your qualifications and interest in the position to HR@allianceforchildren.org with the subject line: "MDTCP Intake Specialist (Part-Time): Your Name." For any questions, please contact Lyndsi Price. Posting will end at 5:00pm CST on 08/24/2018. No phone calls, please.
Contract Therapists - Various Locations
Alliance For Children is currently accepting resumes for contract therapists to lead group therapy on various weekday evenings from 6pm to 7pm. Qualified candidates must have experience leading groups and working with abuse and trauma victims. Candidates must be licensed as an LMSW (under supervision), LPC-I (under supervision), or LCSW and LPC is preferred. Applicants must be familiar with evidence-based practices as well as TF-CBT.
Alliance For Children provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or veteran status.
Interns who work at Alliance For Children not only work in a therapeutic setting, but can also be given the opportunity to work closely with law enforcement, the Tarrant County Criminal District Attorney’s Office, and the Texas Department of Family and Protective Services. Internships are available through our Clinical and Family Advocate programs and are available at all of our Alliance For Children locations. Interns are accepted for fall, spring and summer semesters.
General Internship Requirements:
- All applicants must submit a resume, complete an application and provide three professional references.
- All interns must pass a criminal and CPS background check.
- All interns must be attending an accredited university seeking a degree in social work, counseling or related field.
- Students must be willing to work some evenings and weekends and be able to provide their own transportation among all six Alliance For Children locations.
- All interns will attend specific training for their placement as well as child sexual abuse prevention training prior to working with clients.
- Students must commit to one semester at Alliance For Children.
- Students must commit to 15 hours each week.
- Students will agree to participate in weekly supervision with their supervisor.
Clinical Internship Requirements:
- Applicants must be seeking a master’s level degree in social work, counseling or a related field.
- Students must have completed practicum and coursework in counseling theories prior to placement.
- Interns must be willing to work with clients of all ages in a therapeutic and/or group setting.
- Must attend a monthly Clinical Team meeting.
- Students must commit to two semesters at Alliance For Children.
To apply for a Clinical Internship placement, complete Intern Application and submit your resume and references to Diana Davis.
Family Advocate Internship Requirements:
- Applicants must be seeking at least a Bachelor’s level degree in social work, counseling or related field.
- Interns must be willing to participate in multidisciplinary staff meetings, observe and implement family needs assessments, provide case management services when needed, research local family resources, and learn crisis intervention techniques.
- Interns may also be asked to participate in community events, fundraisers, educational programs and other programs offered by Alliance For Children.
To apply for a Family Advocate Internship placement, complete Intern Application and submit your resume and references to Lindsey Dula.