Administrative Assistant position available with Alliance For Children. The Administrative Assistant provides administrative support to the leadership team and all agency departments in order to strengthen the organization and synchronize general operating procedures throughout multiple departments.
• High school diploma required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Proven experience as Administrative Assistant or other administrative support position preferred
• Ability to independently handle office management functions, coordinate between multiple departments and identify ways to streamline office activities
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to prioritize, plan and execute projects that meet high standards and all deadlines
• Strong interpersonal skills both in person and by phone
• Highly organized with proven ability to multi-task
• Advanced skills in current Microsoft Office programs and internet research
• Experience in data entry and database management
• Must be willing and able to travel between centers on occasion to provide administrative support to leadership team and agency departments
• Must have valid driver's license and proof of liability insurance if driving for agency purposes
• Must successfully pass criminal, civil and sex offender registry background checks
• Able to maintain confidentiality and a positive, professional manner at all times
• Able to maintain composure and professionalism under pressure of deadlines.
• Regular and reliable attendance
• Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and dedication to the mission of Alliance For Children
For a complete job description, click here.
Please click on the following link to submit your resume and complete an application detailing your qualifications for this position: Alliance For Children Employment Application. Questions specific to this position may be directed to Brittany Johnston at email@example.com. No phone calls please.
Alliance For Children provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected characteristic under applicable law.
Interns who work at Alliance For Children not only work in a therapeutic setting, but can also be given the opportunity to work closely with law enforcement, the Tarrant County Criminal District Attorney’s Office, and the Texas Department of Family and Protective Services. Internship positions are provided through our Clinical and Family Advocate programs at all Alliance For Children locations.
To contact us about applying for an internship, please click here.
General Internship Requirements:
• All applicants must submit a resume, complete an application and provide three professional references.
• All interns must pass a criminal and CPS background check.
• All interns must be attending an accredited university seeking a degree in social work, counseling or related field.
• Students must be willing to work some evenings and weekends and be able to provide their own transportation among all six Alliance For Children locations.
• All interns will attend specific training for their placement as well as child sexual abuse prevention training prior to working with clients.
• Students must commit to one semester at Alliance For Children.
• Students must commit to 15 hours each week.
• Students will agree to participate in weekly supervision with their supervisor.
Clinical Internship Requirements:
• Applicants must be seeking a master’s level degree in social work, counseling or a related field.
• Students must have completed practicum and coursework in counseling theories prior to placement.
• Interns must be willing to work with clients of all ages in a therapeutic and/or group setting.
• Must attend a monthly Clinical Team meeting.
• Students must commit to two semesters at Alliance For Children.
If you have questions, please contact Diana Davis at DDavis@allianceforchildren.org.
Family Advocate Internship Requirements:
• Applicants must be seeking at least a Bachelor’s level degree in social work, counseling or related field.
• Interns must be willing to participate in multidisciplinary staff meetings, observe and implement family needs assessments, provide case management services when needed, research local family resources, and learn crisis intervention techniques.
• Interns may also be asked to participate in community events, fundraisers, educational programs and other programs offered by Alliance For Children.
If you have questions, please contact Lindsey Dula at LDula@allianceforchildren.org.