We do not currently have any open positions. Please check back.
Alliance For Children provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected characteristic under applicable law.
Interns who work at Alliance For Children not only work in a therapeutic setting, but can also be given the opportunity to work closely with law enforcement, the Tarrant County Criminal District Attorney’s Office, and the Texas Department of Family and Protective Services. Internship positions are provided through our Clinical and Family Advocate programs at all Alliance For Children locations.
To contact us about applying for an internship, please click here.
General Internship Requirements:
• All applicants must submit a resume, complete an application and provide three professional references.
• All interns must pass a criminal and CPS background check.
• All interns must be attending an accredited university seeking a degree in social work, counseling or related field.
• Students must be willing to work some evenings and weekends and be able to provide their own transportation among all six Alliance For Children locations.
• All interns will attend specific training for their placement as well as child sexual abuse prevention training prior to working with clients.
• Students must commit to one semester at Alliance For Children.
• Students must commit to 15 hours each week.
• Students will agree to participate in weekly supervision with their supervisor.
Clinical Internship Requirements:
• Applicants must be seeking a master’s level degree in social work, counseling or a related field.
• Students must have completed practicum and coursework in counseling theories prior to placement.
• Interns must be willing to work with clients of all ages in a therapeutic and/or group setting.
• Must attend a monthly Clinical Team meeting.
• Students must commit to two semesters at Alliance For Children.
If you have questions, please contact Diana Davis at DDavis@allianceforchildren.org.
Family Advocate Internship Requirements:
• Applicants must be seeking at least a Bachelor’s level degree in social work, counseling or related field.
• Interns must be willing to participate in multidisciplinary staff meetings, observe and implement family needs assessments, provide case management services when needed, research local family resources, and learn crisis intervention techniques.
• Interns may also be asked to participate in community events, fundraisers, educational programs and other programs offered by Alliance For Children.
If you have questions, please contact Lindsey Dula at LDula@allianceforchildren.org.