Clinical Therapist (1 Position - Bilingual English/Spanish Required)
Position available with Alliance For Children for full-time Clinical Therapist. The Clinical Therapist is responsible for scheduling client appointments and providing individual counseling services to child abuse victims and protective adult caregivers at their designated facility under general supervision of the Clinical Supervisor.
- Masters’ degree in social work, counseling or related field. LPC-I OR LMSW required.
- Must be trained in TF-CBT and be knowledgeable of other EBP’s.
- Two years of experience working with child abuse victims in a clinical setting.
- Good organizational, communication, networking skills.
- Successful completion of a background check, including criminal/CPS clearances.
- Bilingual English/Spanish required for two positions.
To apply, send/email resume and cover letter detailing your qualifications and interest in the position to HR@AllianceForChildren.org with “Clinical Therapist” in the subject line. No phone calls, please.
Alliance For Children provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or veteran status.